Saturday, November 1, 2008

Unless He Knows...


“A day without talking to you is like a torture, sweetheart”.
Yet he finds it fair not to talk on the days when he is tired.

“I want to hear your voice all the time; it makes me feel like I am in heaven”.
Yet, he skips daily calls every now and then.

“I need you asking me questions; it is like sharing myself with you completely”.
Yet, some questions are always left unanswered.

I love…
I want…
I need…

But She loves too…
And She wants too…
And She needs too…


Yet she knows he is really just a call away, will be right there once she really needs him.
Unless he knows she needs him…
Sometimes somehow he does not know…

11 comments:

lukkydivz said...

it felt like am reading my own thoughts!!

sometimes somehow he doesnt know....lovely line!

rayshma said...

interesting food for thought...
"unless he knows she needs him..."

how many games does one need to play... and how often...?

Lena said...

@ div:
i know sweets

@ rayshma:
i guess playing games is in humans nature.. we just like making things complicated, smehow everything clear is not accepted

Jeeves said...

But Lena- Isnt this life???

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ said...

gosh i feel exactly the same way..
except the second last line:
*he will be there once she really needs him*
beatiful poost.. u put thoughts so beautifully in words

WarmSunshine said...

Touching!!

Wow!

Sameera Ansari said...

Awwwww!Beautiful dear :)

Meghna said...

i dunno if im mature engh 2 understnd but i thnk tis was reality an touching!

Mara said...

It was really good. Just like Meghna I'm only 13 and I dont really know but I agree with her

Mihir jha said...

I read many of your posts.Your blog is actually awesome.I am gonna follow u.

IncorrigibleV said...

you're right, he doesnt know...
and she can't tell him either!