Friday, March 21, 2008

A New Start

After long long discussion with one of my dearest friends i have come to the conclusion that i want a separate blog for my writings. And i want to write a story more than 1000 words, so it might become a novel if i will be patient enough to write and you curious enough to read.
You can start reading here http://iloveyounot-story.blogspot.com/
After a short while this blog will go private for some personal reasons, but if you are interested in reading the story, just leave your mail id in comments and i will send you the invitation.

7 comments:

Farah Deen said...

yes yes! invite me OK!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes Lena, we'll follow you wherever you will go. Include me too. Thanks and God bless.

Arti Honrao said...

:( I did not know this "short while" will come so soon, permission was denied when I tried the link ...
Now, I am waiting for the invitation!!



GBU
Arti

rayshma said...

heyy... i'd love to read, if it's okay with u of course. and i promise, i'll still buy the book whenever it's published :)
my id's rayshma9@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey maam... do include me too :-)... i would love to read it...

Lena said...

@ samby: need your mail id for this :)
@ all: i did sent invitations, hope you received them! :)

Anonymous said...

vishvsambyal@gmail.com

n yteah dnt worry..after reading it online..ill buy the buk too :-)