Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!!

I still believe pigs can fly.
I don't have to see to believe;
They only fly when I'm not looking.

Being grown-up I still feel like I am a child and sometimes even act this way. So what if I am becoming one year older the day after tomorrow. Nothing seems to have changed around me and nothing will change, I hope.

8th March is my birthday and also International Women Day (though not internationally-wide celebrated but who cares :D ) So this post is dedication to me as a birthday child (?), to all my friends as the friends of birthday child (??) and all the ladies who deserve to be treated like queens and princesses no matter what day it is!
First, dedication to me:
You know me, I know you and we all are happy about this fact, aren’t we? And though the fact of getting older is scaring the hell out of me but I prefer not to mention this (that’s our secret, ok?). And well, so that you wouldn’t say in the future I didn’t give you any treat, here it is!!


Your dedications you can leave here . You got a chance to say whatever you think i am :)

Dedication to my friends:
Love you all, truly, you have been a great inspiration to me, a great help and support through all the times. I know I am not always nice and friendly and I have my bad days too and I can be ignorant and dumb but I am trying to be better and you help me with this. You all make me happy and bright my days with smiles. So here is something I received from Noushy and want all people from my blogroll to have.




Dedication to all the ladies out there:
Ok, girls, that’s our time and we have to enjoy it up to the fullest, so now and here I want to present you something I got from Farah and something you definitely deserve to have. Juct pick it up and have fun!! ;)



Have a great and happy day everyone!

21 comments:

Lukkydivs said...

lolz :P lets party online :P

Pri said...

heyyy those awards are beautiful...thankyou! :)
im sooo happy to be in ur blogroll :D
ohh and thanks for the virtual treat too...but why in advance?? we want a treat on the 8th ok? and since u r a girl, we want a double treat as we gonna celebrate two grand ocassions...:)

hugzz!!

IncorrigibleV said...

hey cool party time :D
thank u so much for the awards sweetie and i loved the chocolates :)
hugs!

Sameera Ansari said...

Thanks for the awards Darling and Happy Birthday in advance!Love ya loads sweet dumbitoo!Hugsss :)

rayshma said...

oh wowie!!
wish u a wonderful b'day!!
have a blast!! :)

Farah Deen said...

Lena, tomorrow is your birthday! who cares about the age, it's just a number, some people look older even when they're 10 years younger than we are- so, celebrate the fact that we may be older by years, but we are getting younger in the heart and in the soul every single day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENA dear!and thanx so much for the lovely chocolates- they are yummyyyyyy!!!!

I bet you will go out and 'break both legs' shopping! LOL after all, we all now have the credit card- dont we? :)

Enjoy your day tomorrow, and let us know all the special gifts you might get ok?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hope said...

Happy bday girl.. thanks for lovely awards and yummy treat :)

keep rocking..

Zahid said...

Cho cho cho cho chweet lena !!!

Hehe...Bharath ki aur se tumhe dher sara pyar !!!!

I know you have means of unstanding this !!!

Noushy Syah said...

yeyyyy..let's the party started!! Happy birthday Lena, happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you, may your dream comes true..muahhss, be healthy,wealthy and wiser.Have fun.

p/s Where's the chocolate all gone???!!!lolz..

Have a gr8 w/end my dear.

Sophiagurl said...

Happy Happy Birthday dear! You are so blessed to have such a beautiful and positive outlook in life.

I hope you had a great and wonderful day on your special day and every day of your life!

God bless you always! Huggggggs.

busy-writer said...

:O I thought i'd commented on this post!

Its obviously missing here. :O Hmm sigh, anyway...

Happy Birthday! a belated one now.

:)

Keshi said...

Belated bday wishes darling MWAHHHHHHHHHH!

Keshi.

Lena said...

@ divvi: didnt we?

@ pri: lolz, double treat? next year i will sure think about it ;)

@ vands: thanks, dear :) hope you enjoyed the party ;)

@ sami: thank you, sweetu! Love you too :)

@ rayshma: thank you :)

Lena said...

@ zahid: i do understand that much of hindi :D thanksssssssss :)

@ noushy: thank you so much for the wishes, dear :) Chocolates... err.. i never thought my friends are so much into chocolates :D

@ sophiagurl: thank you so much for all the wishes :)

@ busy-writer: thank you so much :) dont know where the other comment vanished... i never receieved it :(

@ keshi: thank you dear :)

Farah Deen said...

so, Lena, how was the party? :)

Karthik S said...

Belated birthday wishes :-)
You blog looks so good and colorful.

nUUr said...

heppy birthday to you..although this is late already, but i hope it's too late. hey,nice to meet you

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Lena,
Your name always crop up in the blogs of my friends and it is only now that I took a peep at your blog. I am sorry. I should have looked at your blog earlier. Yes, they are all correct. You are indeed one great friend to have. I will be linking you with my blog and I hope you do the same with mine. Happy Birthday to you and Happy International Women's Day to all my female blogger friends. Thank you so much Lena for a great post. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Lena said...

@ farah: party was cool!! :) I really had a good b'day this time

@ karthik: thanks alot :)

@ nuur: thanks a lot and welcome here :)

Lena said...

@ Mel: thank you very much for visiting this blog of mine, though i hardly happen to update this one, being too concentrated on the other one :)
I sure will blog roll and visit you, after all we come across each other often in other friends' blogs :)
Thank you for the wishes!! :)

Take good care and have a pleasant day!